Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Reading Challenge: Full House

Excited to join the Full House challenge, once again this year. Here's what our gracious hostess Kathryn @ Book Date has to say about the challenge: "Complete the card below.  You can do it in any order you wish.  You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post."




 This is going to be tough for me as I have hardly ever read a Western nor do I have any idea about a 2017 release. But hey that's what a challenge is all about, right?

4 comments:

  1. I give you credit, Neeru, for taking on all of these challenges. I'll be interested in the books you choose as you go along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margot, you have always been very encouraging.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great one if you like variety! (I do, but I'm all filled up on challenges, entered and planned. Already!) Hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you give it a try? One more would be challenging. And it is fun.

      Delete